We’re after a talented Account Executive to assist our team in delivering high impact projects that bring our client’s causes to the right audience, at the right moment, to help change the world for the better.
Agency is a non-profit creative studio that works across strategy, campaigning, digital, branding, video and print. We are a social business working with leading charities, companies and social ventures on projects that create a more just, equitable and sustainable world. We’re a team of 20, based in Sydney and New York, and we’re constantly on the lookout for the right people who believe in the work our clients do and are committed to producing incredible work.
On any given day you’ll be working across multiple projects, supporting our Partnerships and Creative teams, as well as clients, to deliver great work that is on brief. You will be a core member of our close-knit and talented team of communicators working on a range of exciting projects.
Providing support to Account Managers and Partnerships Director in project quoting. This includes:
- Providing cost estimates
- Managing External + Internal costs
- Getting approval on costs/spend from Head of Digital and Partnerships
Supporting Account Managers in:
- Internal and external documentation and file management
- Booking and attending meetings
- Daily task updates and check ins with creative team and deliverables
- Review deliverables against a brief
- Set up WIP templates, circulate each week/month and bring current version
to meetings with Senior Account Manager (for retainers and large projects)
- Budget reconciliation and spend tracking
- End of project reviews
- Management of some small scale projects and projects extensions/revisions with direction and support from senior team members.
- Planning and Organisation/Time Management: You understand detail and can effectively plan for the length and difficulty of projects.
- Partnerships Focus/Customer Orientation: You prioritise and focus on client needs, both internal and external and are dedicated to meeting expectations.
- Analytical Skills/Problem Solving: You can use logic to solve problems with very effective solutions.
- Attention to detail: You are able to work a cross a range of mediums and with clients, colleagues and others with accuracy and results.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 1 year of experience working in a creative agency supporting a team in managing clients and projects.
- Strong planning, organisation and time management skills.
- Experience in managing timelines, budgets and client feedback.
- Experience in developing strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Understanding and interest in the not for profit and campaigning spaces.
Performance in this role is measured on:
- Positive feedback from colleagues and internal team during the performance review process
- Increase in number of projects successfully delivered by Account Executive.
- Positive feedback from clients through internal and external review
- Reduced overrun on fixed price projects through project reviews
- Profitability of our projects and campaigns through project reviews
The role is full-time, based out of our Surry Hills office in Sydney. You will report to our Partnerships Director. Salary package will be $55-64k commensurate with experience.