We’re a creative studio that works with leading charities, companies and social ventures on projects that create a more just, equitable and sustainable world, and we’re looking for talent. Specifically: someone with the creative project management experience to take our work in the US to the next level.
As a Project Manager in our growing US team you will support and work very closely with our Creative Director in New York, and work with both teams on campaigns around the world.
If you’re got experience working across digital and creative, have a passion for high quality work and you’re looking for a role that will challenge you and give you the chance to contribute to a more just and equal world, then this is for you.
What You Will Be Doing
On any given day you’ll be working across multiple projects, briefing in team members, meeting with clients to refine briefs and producing proposals to meet client needs. You will work closely with both our clients and your colleagues.
You will be a core member of our close-knit and talented team of communicators on a range of exciting projects. One day you might be working on a rapid response campaign, with a 24 hour turnaround to keep up with unfolding events, and the next you may be supporting our senior team on rolling out deliverables for a 6–12 month campaign.
You may have noticed that we’re casting a fairly wide net when it comes to experience. As a small team in New York, it’s more important we find someone who’s the right fit, rather than someone to perform very specific tasks. While those will certainly exist, the job has a bit of flexibility to be what we want to make it based on your skillset.
Tell us about what you might be able to bring to the table. Whether it’s just a couple of years working as a highly efficient and people-centred project manager, or a much broader time across campaign strategy, business development and production at major non-profits, we’re excited to hear about it.
You will report to our Creative Director with a close day-to-day relationship with team members in New York and our larger team based in Sydney.
- A paid staff retreat every 6–12 months with the Sydney team. (Yes, we’ll fly you to Australia for a full-team trip away).
- 4 weeks paid vacation.
- 10 paid sick days and full health benefits.
- A training budget to be used for courses, conferences, or other things you might be interested in that suit your professional development.
- A transparent and open workplace culture.
Timeline and Salary
The role is full time and based in Chelsea, New York. We are looking for someone to start early June, but there is some flexibility. Salary will be based upon the applicant’s experience and their suitability for the role.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience working in an agency or not for profit.
- A passion for justice, equality and for-purpose organizations.
- A proven record managing or supporting the delivery of cross-platform projects.
- Examples where you’ve built positive client and/or team relationships.
While they’re not required, we’d also love to see some of these:
- Experience in digital platforms or campaigns
- A hands-on understanding or interest in social media communications and campaigns
- Familiarity with campaigning, advocacy and fundraising in the US