We’re a creative studio that works with leading charities, companies and social ventures on projects that create a more just, equitable and sustainable world, and we’re looking for talent. Specifically: someone with the creative project management experience to take our work in the US to the next level.
As a Project Manager in our growing US team you will support and work very closely with our Creative Director in New York, and work on campaigns around the world.
If you’re got experience working across digital and creative, have a passion for high quality work and you’re looking for a role that will challenge you and give you the chance to contribute to a more just and equal world, then this is for you.
What You Will Be Doing
On any given day you’ll be working across multiple projects, briefing in team members, meeting with clients to refine briefs and producing proposals to meet client needs. You will work closely with both our clients and your colleagues.
You will be a core member of our close-knit and talented team of communicators on a range of exciting projects. One day you might be working on a rapid response campaign, with a 24 hour turnaround to keep up with unfolding events, and the next you may be supporting our senior team on rolling out deliverables for a 6–12 month campaign.
You will will report to our Creative Director with a close day-to-day relationship with members in New York and our our larger team based in Sydney.
Timeline and Salary
The role is full time based in Chelsea, New York. We are looking for someone to start early 2017, but there is some flexibility. Salary will be based upon the applicant’s experience and their suitability for the role.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience working in an agency or not for profit.
- A passion for justice, equality and for-purpose organizations.
- A proven record managing or supporting the delivery of cross-platform projects.
- Examples where you’ve built positive client and/or team relationships.
We’d also love to see some of these:
- Experience in digital platforms or campaigns
- A hands on understanding or interest in social media communications and campaigns
- Familiarity with campaigning, advocacy and fundraising