Agency is a non-profit creative studio that works across strategy, campaigning, digital, branding, video and print. We are a social business working with leading charities, companies and social ventures on projects that create a more just, equitable and sustainable world. We’re a team of 20, based in Sydney and New York, and we’re constantly on the lookout for the right people who believe in the work our clients do and are committed to producing incredible work.
If you’re an experienced manager of both projects and clients with a passion for high quality, innovative digital work and you’re looking for a new challenge that will give you the chance to contribute to a more just and equal world… then this role is for you!
- Supporting the team to develop top-notch digital led proposals and cost estimates in collaboration with the Technical Lead and Partnerships Director.
- Collating creative, technical and client requirements into a digital Scope of Work (outline all creative and technical deliverables)
- Supporting the accounts and creative team to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to specification.
- Acting as a conduit between the creative, digital and partnerships team by providing technical support to the creative and accounts team specifically in translating digital feedback and requirements
- Collaborate with Campaigns Director to draft and deliver digital Campaign Strategies and Promotions Plans.
- End to end management of Social Campaigns, namely Paid Facebook. This includes content strategy, implementation, monitoring, optimisation and reporting
- Account Management on smaller scale projects
- Attending WIPs and other client meetings alongside Account Manager
- Contributing to project briefings and writing briefs
- Planning and Organisation/Time Management: You understand detail and can effectively plan for the length and difficulty of projects.
- Partnerships Focus/Customer Orientation: You prioritise and focus on client needs, both internal and external and are dedicated to meeting expectations.
- Analytical Skills/Problem Solving: You can use logic to solve problems with very effective solutions.
- Attention to detail: You are able to work a cross a range of mediums and with clients, colleagues and others with accuracy and results.
The successful applicant will have:
- 2-3+ years experience in project managing and supporting teams to deliver integrated digital campaigns and website builds specifically on WordPress.
- Technical understanding of digital project requirements, digital marketing and web technologies although no need to know how to code or deliver project requirements.
- Experience in creating, implementing and managing social campaigns.
- Experience supporting creative and accounts team to deliver projects to scope.
- Understanding and interest in the not for profit and campaigning spaces.
Performance in this role is measured on:
- Positive feedback from colleagues and internal team during the performance review process
- Positive feedback from clients through internal and external review
- Reduced overrun on fixed price projects through project reviews
- Profitability of our projects and campaigns through project reviews
The role is full-time, based out of our Surry Hills office in Sydney. You will report to our Partnerships Director. Salary package will be commensurate with experience with a range of $57,000-$72,000.