We’re looking for someone incredible to lead Agency’s team in Australia
Agency is at the forefront of non-profit design and communication in Australia, with an incredibly talented in-house design and digital staff working for some of Australia’s most impactful charities. This is a rare chance to lead our work in Australia.
This isn’t your average executive role. We create innovative communications campaigns for causes that shape our world, country and community. It’s an opportunity to lead a team across a range of creative disciplines, and lead our clients to reach and impact more people.
Who’s Agency? We’re a non-profit creative studio. We work with leading charities and organisations on projects that create a more just, equitable and sustainable world.
In the day to day? You would be managing our Creative Director, Technical Lead and Partnerships team as they work on multiple projects. You would be pitching new projects, managing relationships internally and externally. Each day you’d work to nurture and grow the team, and work with them to deliver their best work, for amazing clients. Your voice will impact the strategy of the creative work, incorporating voices from across the company.
The work you do here will give agency to hundreds of purposeful organisations committed to a better world.
Oversight of Sydney’s creative and impact output to deliver on our clients strategic objectives and ensure quality creative work that moves audiences.
Oversight of projects and clients to ensure the delivery, profitability and timeliness of our project work, and happiness and trust in our client relationships.
Business development to bring in new clients and projects into the Sydney office, and extend Agency’s brand and reach in the for-purpose sector.
Hiring, leadership and management of all staff working for the Sydney Office, working with the Creative Director, technical staff and the Partnerships team.
Central responsibility for financial performance, budgeting, operations, team leadership and culture.
This is an executive role in Agency. You will report to the Executive Director and lead the team in Sydney.
The role is full-time, based out of our Surry Hills office in Sydney.
Salary package will between $119,500 to $133,300 commensurate with your experience.
If you have any questions about the role please email [email protected]
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong experience working in a creative studio or advertising setting. This experience could come from work in client relationships, strategy or creative.
- Strong experience working with non-profit organisations. Whether through working in the industry, or through extensive project based experience.
- A demonstrable understanding of the creative process.
- Strong insights into creative and communications strategy, preferably in fundraising, advocacy or supporter engagement.
- Experience managing people and performance, recruiting new staff and structuring teams.
- A proficiency in writing budgets, and reading financial documents.
- Previous board experience is beneficial but not essential.