We are a creative studio that works with leading charities, companies and social ventures on projects that create a more just, equitable and sustainable world, and we want some new digital talent to join us in New York.
As the key designer in our growing US team you will support and work very closely with our Creative Director, working on a whole range of campaign and projects that really make a difference.
So if you’re got experience working across digital design, have a passion for high-quality work and you’re looking for a role that will challenge you and give you the chance to contribute to a more just and equal world, then this is for you.
The successful applicant will have:
- 2+ years experience working in digital design independently or on a team
- A solid portfolio of digital projects, with demonstrated skills in Photoshop and possibly Illustrator or Sketch
- A clear understanding of design principles, with demonstrated confidence in clearly interpreting a project brief, and an understanding of the balance between compelling communications and a smoothUX.
- A passion to produce work which best achieves a project’s outcomes, and an eagerness to increase skill level and work hard to achieve the companies goals
Bonus points if you have experience with (or even just a demonstrated passion for) campaigning and advocacy work.
- A paid staff retreat every 6–12 months with the Sydney team. (Yes, we’ll fly you to Australia for a full-team trip away).
- 4 weeks (20 days) paid vacation, with an additional day for each year at the company (capped at 25).
- 10 paid sick days and full health benefits.
- A training budget to be used for courses, conferences, or other things you might be interested in that suit your professional development.
- A modest monthly wellbeing budget to contribute to gym, yoga, dance classes or whatever takes your fitness fancy.
- A transparent and open workplace culture.
Timeline and Salary
The role is full time, and we are looking for someone to start as soon as possible so early applications are appreciated and we may accept someone before the deadline. Salary will be based upon applicant’s experience and their suitability for the role.
- Designing various types of websites, from large organizational platforms to single page rapid-response campaigns.
- Depending on level of experience: working with wireframes and developing initial UX
Performance will be measured on:
- Clear communication.
- High client satisfaction with the final product.