We’re looking for a driven web developer to join our mission to bring world-class digital solutions to organisations that are working to make the world a better place.
So – this isn’t your average developer job. We don’t write corporate code, you won’t be constantly firefighting or trying to work magic on legacy systems. We make awesome things at an impressive speed then launch them to audiences of hundreds of thousands of people across the world.
Who’s Agency? We’re a non-profit creative studio. We work with leading charities and organisations on projects that create a more just, equitable and sustainable world.
The work you do here will give hundreds of charities the tools they need to achieve so much more.
Developing websites, microsites and web apps in HTML/CSS/PHP/JS on a range of backends (from WordPress to custom PHP/Node servers).
Developing custom functionality, integrations and plugins for our campaigns using documented APIs and best-practice dev techniques.
Scoping and planning solutions for the requirements outlined in our project briefs.
Working with our design and campaigns teams to ideate on new campaign concepts, innovative digital executions and impressive visual designs.
You will report to our Technical Lead while working collaboratively with the rest of our team.
This is a full-time role with a salary range of $72,000 – $95,000 depending on experience. Our office is in Sydney, if you’re not in Sydney we’d still like to hear from you.
If you have any questions about the role please call us on 02 9966 4669.
The successful applicant will have:
- Mid-level experience working with web technologies
- Experience working with WordPress and building WordPress themes
- An impressive and diverse portfolio of previous work
- A familiarity with UX principles
- Passion for our social purpose
We’d love to see some of these:
- Some experience in visual design and the ability to roll out a design in development
- Experience working in Angular, Node (or any of the other fun JS frameworks out there). If you’re keen to learn, that’s good too.
- Some familiarity with how campaigns or advocacy actions unfold.